About Me

My photo
Artist, bicyclist, husband, father.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

The U.N. and The Faceless People





Because this is where I display all of my professional work,  such as what I've been commissioned to create, publications that published my illustrations, I couldn't wait to make this Blog Entry.

Recently I received the email below. The individual sending the email works for the International Labor Organizaion, which is a part of the United Nations.  The person writing the email asked if they could use the illustration below in their publication.  How could I refuse?




This isn't The New York Times or The Wall Street Journal.  This isn't The Atlantic or Slate.   NO WAY!  This is the International Labor Organization which is a part of the United Nations.  I defy anybody to get published bigger than that.

No comments: