About Me

My photo
Artist, bicyclist, husband, father.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Barbora Kodetova as Cheney-Dune




I may be in a minority here. Or possibly I am the only person on this planet that liked the mini series of Dune. Honestly it wasn't that bad. My friend Will Carter hated the paper of the Space Guild (shrugs) eh, I didn't think it was that bad.

But my favorite part of Dune the mini series was Barbora Kodetova who played Cheney. I thought that she looked exactly like how Frank Herbert described. This is a drawing from the mini series that showed Cheney topless standing in front of a Glow Globe.


But my favorite part of Dune the mini series was Barbora Kodetova who played Cheney. I thought that she looked exactly like how Frank Herbert described. This is a drawing from the mioni series that showed Cheney topless.

No comments: